Artisanal production of jams, jellies and marmalades with cooking in a cauldron.
You can buy my jams on Sunday mornings from 8.30am to 1pm at the old town market near Pont Morens.
Jams, jellies and marmalades made from fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables from local markets, producers or my garden and sometimes from specialist shops.
They are made by hand and cooked in a copper cauldron:
- Apple combined with grape or pear in jams, apple jelly or even three different jams of natural pears ( Williams, Conference, Comice ).
- Quince jelly and even rosemary from my garden in Annecy.
- The rhubarb is also honoured to accompany your brioche as well as the mirabelle plum to awaken childhood memories in the Lorraine region.
- The cooking of walnuts in jam was a connoisseur's request, very much appreciated during tastings on local markets.
- The essential strawberry jam is present plain or married with Timut pepper... a tasty mixture.
- Vegetables are also available in jams such as pumpkin and carrot for example.
- A little bit of madness or rather coffee completes this list as it is combined with strawberry or pear for an excellent discovery.
- And other surprising associations, that only craftsmanship allows, by the time taken for the preparation of this return to childhood that are jams.
Nama Confitures is a young family business and totally artisanal in Annecy.
My name is Nathalie and I would like to share with you my taste for jams with a real flavour or character that stands out from the usual jams.
Thanks to my experience and the know-how acquired since the opening of Nama Confitures, I can offer you :
- Traditional jams that take us all back to childhood like strawberry, apricot, mirabelle plum or quince.
- More original jams, which is my preference, always with fresh, quality and seasonal products.
My daughters also participate in the adventure by taking care of Instagram, Facebook and our online site: www.namaconfitures.com.
All my jams, jellies and marmalades are prepared in a traditional way, cooked in a copper cauldron and always in small quantities.
Gestures for the environment
We buy on the local markets of Annecy, the old town or the bd Taine with a preference for fruits and vegetables from the department or the region.
Home-made in Annecy with cooking in a copper cauldron.
Jams are packaged in glass containers, which can be reused by the buyer.
Delivery bags and paper labels .
Deliveries on foot if possible or by hybrid car
- Sale on the markets
- Home delivery
- Online shop
- Fruits and derivative products
Tourism and Disability
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer