How to move there
The different solutions for getting around and on Lake Annecy.
Public transport, bicycles, lake shuttles… You have a choice of ways to get around Lake Annecy.
- Public transport in the Grand Annecy area allows you to travel between the different communes of the agglomeration.
- The waters of the lake can also be used to travel by various lake shuttles, thus combining the useful with the pleasant.
- During the summer period, the Grand Annecy sets up specific bus lines to facilitate your travel: lake lines, mountain lines, village lines!
- During the winter period, the Grand Annecy sets up specific lines “Mobil’hiver” to facilitate your travel!
- On the shores of the lake, you can choose between the various bus lines and cycling facilities.
- Discover also cars with drivers for your transfer from Geneva, Lyon or Chambéry airport to Annecy. You can also find car rentals.
- And if you reach Annecy by car, motorbike or camper van? Find all the information you need to park in a jiffy.