A unique territory, between lake and mountains, with exceptional assets and a rare quality of life.
A common and shared attractiveness strategy for the territory
Initiated in 2015, the “Annecy Lac & Montagnes 2020” initiative expresses the common desire of local authorities and tourist offices to join forces and work together for the benefit of a territory that extends from the lake to the mountains. The “Annecy Lac & Montagnes 2020” collective is therefore taking the bold step of uniting and bringing together its tourist and economic forces, as well as its inhabitants, in order to share the same story about the region and take it beyond our borders, with strength, coherence and pride… Through this project, we wish to proudly wear the colours of a unique destination.
Together to make Annecy, its lake and its mountains shine
With Annecy Mountains, our region is asserting its uniqueness, displaying itself and promoting the feeling and pride of belonging that drives us. The Annecy Mountains brand is a common asset, which we must develop and grow together. It is because many of us will be partners, ambassadors or supporters of this Annecy Mountains brand that the territory’s message will be heard and multiplied.
Together, we will make Annecy, its lake and its mountains shine, for the benefit of all.
- to become one of the world’s top 15 tourist destinations to visit in a lifetime
- to make the region a world reference for outdoor activities and creative industries and to support our sectors of excellence
- develop a sense of belonging and facilitate the reception of new inhabitants
The partners in the “Annecy Mountains” collective
- partner local authorities: Grand Annecy, Communauté de Communes des Vallées de Thônes, Syndicat Intercommunal du Massif des Aravis, Communauté de Communes des Sources du Lac d’Annecy
- Tourist Offices: Lac d’Annecy, La Clusaz, Le Grand-Bornand, Manigod, Saint-Jean-de-Sixt, les Sources du Lac d’Annecy, Thônes Cœur des Vallées