All year round.
The Imperial Palace (4-star hotel – Spa- restaurants- casino – conference centre), owned by the PVG group, is less than half an hour from Geneva Airport and situated in a stunning leafy park on the banks of Lake Annecy.
The hotel guarantees you have an amazing stay amidst the lake and mountains with 104 rooms including 14 suites, 3 restaurants including 1 gastronomic, 1 jazzy lounge bar, stunning terraces with lake views, a spa with pool, a casino with slot machines and traditional games plus 21 function and banquet rooms.
Imperial Palace is just minutes from Annecy old town.
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Sports hall
- Air conditioning
- Fishing stage
- Steam room
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Heated swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Family bedroom
- Night reception
- Pets welcome
- Baby sitter
- Beauty treatments
- Pets supplement
- Luggage storage
- Client safes
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
- Bike hire
- Room service
- Battery assisted bike rental
Double room: 150 to 2,250 €
Half-board: 254 to 2,354 €
Breakfast: 27 €.
Tax not included.
- Number of rooms : 104
- Number of suites : 8
- Number of double rooms : 99
- Number of rooms for disabled people : 4
- Number of classified rooms : 104
- Total number of persons : 247
Tourism and Disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Lakeside or by stretch of water
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Town location
You may also like
Feast your eyes and senses with a foodie experience in the stylish dining room or spacious shaded terrace...
A site of great elegance for a restaurant full of flavours!
An oasis of well-being in Annecy! Located opposite the lake and gardens, the Cristal Spa at the Impérial...
La Brasserie de l'Impérial
The spirit of bistronomy reigns at the Imperial Brassserie!