the Saint Germain Hermitage Loop by PonnayTalloires-Montmin
Change in altitude (uphill) 486m
- Maximum altitude 810m
All year round.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
From Talloires town centre, 15 kilometers from Annecy, this hike will take you through the streets of the village then to the Saint-Germain hermitage, you will cross pretty hamlets borrowed from tranquility and sublime panoramas of the lake and the summits .
If you wish, you can also take a detour to admire the Angon waterfalls.
Walk accessible a good part of the year, however, muddy and slippery path in case of rain.
Useful information :
- Departure from the school parking lot
- Bus line 60 all year round (Annecy-Talloires) (no bus on Sundays except summer)
- Summer: additional boats and buses - SIBRA summer lines
- Yellow arrows and signs
- Equip yourself with good walking shoes and poles
- Do not forget your camera
- All shops and accommodation in the village
- Hiking itinerary
- Pets welcome