Guided visits in the Bout du Lac nature reserveDoussard
Saturday 22 May between 9 am and 12 pm.
Cancelled in case of bad weather.
Birds, beavers, foxes... and what about all of the others? There is a multitude of little creatures that are easier to see, but that we often ignore.
While taking a stroll in the reserve, learn how to better observe this little parallel world, vital to natural ecosystems.
Free of charge. Excursion for free.
Reservation compulsory by calling +33 (0)4 50 66 47 59 or +33 (0)6 17 54 21 68.
Tourism and Disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities