Nécropole nationale des Glières / site de MoretteLa Balme-de-Thuy
All year round, daily.
Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.
An old Alpine chalet is home to this museum, created by the Survivors of Les Glières and devoted to life in the Haute-Savoie during the Second World War. The focus upstairs is the Resistance movement in Les Glières and the liberation of the département.
- Public WC
- Coach parking
- Free car park
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Spot photo
Free of charge.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Tourism and Disability
- Hearing disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Site, building partially accessible
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Mountain view
Information updated by Conseil Départemental de la Haute-Savoie