Auberge du Père Bise - Jean SulpiceTalloires-Montmin
From 11/02 to 15/12/2021.
With its purity, the Bay of Talloires is a kind of mirror of the freedom and excellence that are so dear to Chef Jean Sulpice.
At his gourmet table, the Chef Jean SULPICE offers a deeply rooted cuisine, both crystal clear and slightly tart, with flavours that are always striking in their apparent simplicity. By reconciling mountain traditions with those of the plains, he takes you on a stroll through the "terroir" of Savoy, between the sky and the water, with snow-covered peaks, rocky cliffs and wooded mountains ... All that remains is to let yourself be guided into the dining room facing the lake under the fine chandeliers forming a sparkling foliage or on the terrace with your feet in the water and your head in the mountains ...
Adult menu: 115 to 235 €
Child menu: 40 €.
Tourism and Disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- At the water's edge