Site VTT-FFC de l’Albanais
The Site VTT-FFC de l’Albanais (labelled by the French Cycling Federation) includes 20 mountain bike circuits, shared between the destination of Lac d’Annecy and the neighbouring territories of Aix les Bains – Riviera des Alpes, Alter’Alpa Tourisme and Rumilly-Albanais. Between Lake Annecy and Lake Bourget, discover a variety of routes suitable for all levels, from family rides to sporting activities, in a natural environment with the Alps in the background.
It is even the largest mountain bike site in Savoie Mont Blanc in terms of the number of kilometres of trails! !
- 430 kilometres
- 20 circuits, from very easy to very challenging
- Trails marked and maintained all year round
Whatever your level or practice (XC, enduro, rando, stroll), you will find a circuit adapted to your expectations and achievable throughout the year!
© Françoise Cavazzana / Sortie VTT sur le circuit de La Cuséenne
The mountain biker code
- Use the marked paths for your safety and respect the direction of the routes
- Do not overestimate your abilities and keep your speed under control
- Be careful and courteous when overtaking or crossing paths with other riders, as pedestrians have priority
- Check the condition of your mountain bike and bring supplies and repair accessories
- If you are going alone, leave your itinerary to those around you
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended (compulsory for children under 12)
- Respect private property and cultivated areas
- Watch out for agricultural and forestry machinery
- Close the gates
- Avoid picking flowers, fruit and mushrooms in the wild
- Do not disturb the peace of wild animals
- Keep your rubbish, be discreet and respect the environment
Base VTT de randonnée des Sources du Lac d’Annecy
At the end of Lake Annecy, the Sources du Lac d’Annecy Mountain Bike Trail (certified by the French Cycling Federation) has 7 mountain bike/cycling circuits over 120 kilometres of marked routes.
From the technical descent of La Sambuy to routes between rural and forest paths, cross hamlets and villages, take advantage of the fresh water of the pools to refresh yourself and enjoy sumptuous panoramas of the surrounding mountains.
© Françoise Cavazzana / Sortie VTT sur La Cuséenne
© Françoise Cavazzana
© Françoise Cavazzana