Bureau des Guides d'AnnecyAnnecy
All year round.
Annecy Guide Office brings together qualified mountain guides from the Annecy area.
As the seasons come and go, make your dreams come true and go mountaineering, climbing, hiking, via ferrata, canyoning, ski touring, skiing off-piste, showshoeing and ice climbing with experienced instructors.
The enthusiastic guides will introduce you to their playground amidst the lake and mountain in nearby destinations, Aravis, Chamonix to ski into the White Valley or climb Mont Blanc, and further afield, trekking and expeditions.
Individuals, groups, families or seminars can make the most of our professionals' unique knowledge of the land to truly experience this protected natural space. We also offer summer mountaineering courses to develop your rock climbing skills on ridges and glaciers. In winter our courses are based on snow and avalanche safety for freeride and ski touring. We have equipment partners who provide us with products that you can test during these courses.
- Mountain Climbing
- Via ferrata
- Nordic walking
- Orientation race
- Glacier walking
- Ice climbing
- Ski hiking
- Free ride
5% discount on the following activities:
- 1/2 day group hike
- day group hike
- discovery cruise group hike
- La Tournette day hike
- canyoning Angon discovery 1/2 day
- canyoning Angon waterfall 1/2 day
- canyoning Montmin group 1/2 day
- via ferrata La Clusaz group1/2 day
- via ferrata La Dent du Chat group 1/2 day
- via ferrata Thônes group 1/2 day
- via ferrata Le Grand Bornand group 1/2 day
Tourism and Disability
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Facilities adapted for people with mobility impairment