Centre Jean XXIIIAnnecy
From 04/01 to 23/12.
The Centre Jean XXIII, profiting from an incomparable view on the lake and the Bauges mountains, welcomes you for all your trips: families, groups, individual.
Its calm rooms, with plenty of natural light, guarantee you comfortable accommodation in a green framework. Benefit from a free access WIFI and many equipment (luggage room, large raised park, amphitheatre, meeting rooms…) don't hesitate to contact us for all requests, our team will be enjoy to answer you.
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Private parking
- Family bedroom
Double room with breakfast: 82 to 138 €.
Tax not included.
- Number of rooms : 63
- Number of quadruple bedrooms : 1
- Number of double rooms : 8
- Number of single rooms : 33
- Number of rooms for disabled people : 13
- Number of classified rooms : 63
- Total number of persons : 89
Tourism and Disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Absence of slope > 5%
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Town location