Ternelia - Le Pavillon des FleursMenthon-Saint-Bernard
© Ternélia - Le Pavillon des Fleurs More photos
All year round.
On the waterfront of Lake Annecy, Le Pavillon des Fleurs offers timeless holidays in a magical place. Be charmed by this lovely 19th-century building and its exceptional location.
The Pavillon des Fleurs was completely renovated in early 2021.
From the façade to the rooms, the entire architectural organisation of the Pavillon des Fleurs has been rethought under the direction of Denis Cape, architect.
Accommodation is available in rooms with 2 to 4 beds. In the restaurant, our chef offers you meals combining fresh products, colours and local flavours, on the terrace or indoors. In July and August, the residence offers daily entertainment for a sparkling holiday.
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Boules area
- Games room
- Waste management
- Club for children
- Bike hire
Accepted means of payment
Tax not included.
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Total capacity : 110
- Number of flats : 9
- Number of accommodations for disabled people : 3
Tourism and Disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- In the country
- Lakeside or by stretch of water
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Route du Port
- 74290 Menthon-Saint-Bernard