Ternelia - Le Pavillon des FleursMenthon-Saint-Bernard
All year round.
On the waterfront of Lake Annecy, Le Pavillon des Fleurs offers timeless holidays in a magical place. Be charmed by this lovely 19th-century building and its exceptional location.
Accommodation is offered in rooms of 2 to 4 beds. As for the restaurant, our chef offers meals that combine fresh products with the colours and flavours of the region, inside or on the terrace. In July and August, the residence offers a kids club and daily activities to ensure a vibrant holiday.
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Boules area
- Games room
- Waste management
- Club for children
- Bike hire
Half board (pp): 60 to 95 €
Week half board (pp): 413 to 648 €.
Tax not included.
- Total capacity : 110
- Number of flats : 9
- Number of accommodations for disabled people : 3
Tourism and Disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- In the country
- Lakeside or by stretch of water
- Lake view
- Mountain view