La Maôve de SavoieAnnecy
All year round.
Ideally located in the heart of Annecy, a stone's throw from the lake and the shops, a spacious, bright and atypical flat, which has been refurbished and decorated with care, in the historic and popular district of old Annecy.
100 sqm (80 sqm Carrez law) - on the 4th and last floor without lift - 17th century bourgeois building - 5 people - 3 bedrooms - crossing flat facing North/South.
This flat, named La Mâove de Savoie, has been entirely redesigned and refurbished with high quality materials. The apartment is very comfortable and has been carefully decorated by an interior designer.
The flat is suitable for a tourist stay as well as for a business trip. The two large rooms are equipped with desks, with all the network and electrical connections to work in excellent conditions and in peace.
For your peace of mind: cleaning, bed/bathroom/kitchen linen are included in our services. The beds will be made before your arrival.
The flat is on two levels:
- Entrance into living room with sofa, armchair. From the living room, you can admire the view of the castle.
- Very well equipped kitchen
- Bathroom: shower 140x90, two basins, storage
- Separate WC - laundry room (washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Bedroom 1: double bed 160x200, 2020 bedding, with wardrobe and desk, windows. On the bedroom side, you can admire the view of the pedestrian street of the Pâquier.
Second level - a wooden staircase leads to the semi-open mezzanine where the other two attic bedrooms are located:
- Bedroom 2: double bed 160x200, 2020 bedding, with wardrobe and desk, velux.
- Bedroom 3: 1 single bed.
- Private washing machine
- Private drier
- 1 shower room
- American cooker
Overnight: 160 to 230 €
Week: 1,060 to 1,530 €.
Tax not included.
- Capacity : 5
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 80m²
- Number of double beds : 2
- Number of single beds : 1
- Pedestrian area