La loggia du VeyrierAnnecy
All year round.
Located on the 4th floor of a building in the pedestrianised hypercentre of Annecy, crossing, very bright, in the heart of the amenities, T2 of 62 sq.m., completely renovated, designed for 2 people, ideal for exploring the lake and the old town on foot.
Decorated in a lightly vegetalized style mixing the ancient and the modern, it includes :
- living room (23 m2), table, 4 chairs, sofa, armchair, coffee table, TV connected 102 cm, internet fibre wifi, china cabinet, open on loggia facing sunrise-mountains, round table, rattan armchairs
- bedroom (15 m2), bed 140x190, 2 bedside tables, 2 lamps, chest of drawers, many storage spaces, sheets provided, bed prepared
- bathroom (4m2), shower, single washbasin, washing machine, household linen, shower gel-shampoo, hair dryer, separate toilet, toilet paper
- kitchen (8m2) fully equipped, table, 3 chairs, 4 burner ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge-freezer, built-in oven and microwave, filter and espresso coffee machines, kettle, toaster, mixer, kitchen utensils, coffee, tea, herbal teas for the first breakfasts, balcony with rubbish chute, rubbish bin and drying rack
- fitted entrance, coat rack, cupboard, ecological household products
- raclette machine, iron and ironing board, connected loudspeaker, universal electrical adapter, 2 extension cords, intercom, lift, tourist documentation...
- secure private garage
- numerous shops accessible at the bottom of the building (Monoprix, bakery...), bars, cinemas, restaurants...
- the old town and the lake are less than 10 minutes away, the bus and train stations are 5 minutes away, many departures to the remarkable places of the region (Semnoz, Col de la Forclaz, Talloires...).
Jacky, born in Annecy, I know the city and its surroundings well. With my wife Phimpha, we will be happy to advise you so that your stay is as pleasant as possible. Passionate about nature and the mountains, we like to sit on a terrace along the canals of Little Venice after a hike, to take in the moment, have a drink and share a local speciality. Because the secret of a great trip lies as much in what we experience during the day as in the pleasure we have in finding privacy in the evening, we do everything we can to make your stay easier and to make this time a beautiful memory.
- Waste management
- Private garage
- 1 shower room
Week: 525 to 805 €.
Tax not included.
- Credit transfer
- Online payment
- Capacity : 2
- Number of rooms : 1
- Number of double beds : 1
- Mountain view
- 55 bis rue Carnot
- 4 ème étage
- 74000 Annecy