La Turbine sciencesAnnecy
From 02/01 to 30/12.
Closed on Monday.
Closed exceptionally on 24/12, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
At the crossroads of science, culture and innovation, the Centre for Industrial, Technical and Scientific Culture, the Turbine Sciences offers an accessible, entertaining and educational approach to knowledge.
Throughout the 1000 m² of exhibition space, the public is invited to explore, handle, play and discover... becoming actively involved during their visit.
- Guided tours
- Tourisme et handicap
- Mental disability
- Physical disability
Adult: 5 €
Child: 3 €
Student: 3 €
Job seeker: 3 €.
Free entry for people with reduced mobility, disabled people and accompanying persons.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Bank/credit card
Tourism and Disability
- Hearing disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Pedestrian area
Information updated by Ville d'Annecy