From 09/07 to 28/08/2022, daily between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm.
From 29/08 to 09/10/2022, daily.
An exciting visit for every curious person who loves gardens, decoration and architecture. A poetic escape in an extraordinary garden which features and puts together natural materials, flowers and water. A sophisticated mosaic of gardens with various influences, on a plot of 7000 m². A garden and an history to discover and to share.
It took more than 30 years of imagination, audacity and work to the family to build an idyllic and unique world.
- Picnic area
- Public WC
- Entertainments room
- Film room
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Waste management
- Pets welcome
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Room hire
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
Full price: 9.50 €
Reduced price: 8 €
Child: 4.50 €
Large family: 25 €
Group adults: 8 to 9 €
Group children: 4.50 to 6 €.
Free entry for children < 4 years.
Group rate available for > 14 people.
Tourism and Disability
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- In the country
Information updated by Office de Tourisme Rumilly - Albanais