The whole team at Lake Annecy Tourist Office is proud to have earned the Qualité Tourisme Label in 2016.
This distinction recognises the high quality of the services offered to visitors and tourism service providers in our area, in the fields of leisure and business tourism alike!
Our commitment to visitors:
The aim is to guarantee high-quality reception services to our customers. Always attentive to your needs, we pledge to offer you:
- a pleasant reception area, accessible to all,
- competent staff providing personal advice for your stay,
- consideration of your suggestions and complaints by reception.
Our latest customer satisfaction survey performed in all the tourist information offices at Lake Annecy (summer 2013) found that our visitors were generally satisfied:
- the 1358 surveys carried out found that your average level of satisfaction was 9.66/10.
We’re always attentive to your needs and keen to improve service quality, so don’t hesitate to tell us your suggestions!
Our relationship with you, the tourism service providers
With this experience under our belt, we’d like to inform you about the "Qualité Tourisme" mark as well as the various sustainable development labels. Don’t hesitate! Take a look at the following websites to join us in making our area more dynamic and appealing:
Marque Qualité officielle (Official Qualité Tourisme Label)
Clé verte (Green Key)
Pavillon Bleu (Blue Flag)
European Eco-label (this label is managed by AFNOR in France)
To ensure we meet your expectations, we also provide:
- support for project developers,
- improved visibility for your organisation in our communication materials.