From Friday 17 to Sunday 19 of March 2017.
24 hours of skiing and concerts, a marathon of snow for assemble a maximum of donation for a charity helping children, association ELA in 2017.
In 9 years Glisse en Coeur has become the charity event number 1 in the French Alps.
A unique opportunity to come together for a cause and to slide on snow for 24 hours straight (team relay from Saturday at 14.00 to Sunday at 14.00, non stop). From start to finish the event will beat to the rhythm of a dozen concerts on the Glisse en Coeur's center stage, at the foot of "Les Gettiers" run, in Le Grand Bornand Chinaillon.
Glisse en Coeur also attracts high profile media and sports celebrities, who come to the event to provide their enthusiastic support. Present the entire weekend, some even put on skis and slide for this good cause!
Glisse en Coeur by the numbers:
- 24 hours of non stop skiing
- 35 798 km skied in 24 hours
- 17 399 chairlift rides
- 134 teams and more than 1,253 competitors
- 300 people on the organizing committee, 240 were volunteers
- 1/2 hour of sleep per person
- 2000 liters of coffee consumed by the teams and the organizers
- 2600 meals served in the official event tent
- 4500 meters of safety nets placed alongside the ski run
- 10 concerts on Glisse en Coeur's center stage over the course of the weekend
- Hundreds of hours of grooming to prepare the run for the event
Free for spectators.
Registration fee for participating teams.
Or with Lac Annecy ID