During your walks and leisurely strolls, use your mobile phone for an interactive way to discover Le Grand-Bornand's rich heritage.
14 sites: monuments (including sever chapels, crosses, and oratories), natural sites and other curiosities to scan via QR codes integrated into the signs at each site in order to enhance the visit via photos, and both audio and video commentary.
- City hall
- The central square
- Notre Dame de l'Assomption church
- The cemetery
- The heritage museum ("Maison du Patrimoine")
- Nant Robert chapel
- Bouchet chapel
- Les Plans chapel
- Duche chapel
-The Duche stations of the cross
- Clos du Pin cross
- The sacred stone at Saix
- The marked stone
- Chinaillon chapel
How does it work?
- If you do not have a QR code reader, install an application on your smartphone or tablet computer that allows you to read QR codes (search for "QR code reader" in the App store or on Google Play).
- With the reader, scan the QR code located on the signs at one of the 14 heritage sites.
- You will be led to a web page that scales to the size of your screen.
- On this web page, you will see a variety of information about the location: photos, videos for some, and text.
- Using the button "voir les autres points / see other points of interest": you will see an overview on a map of all the sites on the heritage trail.
All year round.
All year long depending on snow conditions. Inquire about conditions before heading out. You are responsible for your own safety.
Or with Lac Annecy ID