100 m from the train station, set down your luggage and settle in like you're at home for your stay in this 40 m2 apartment that's welcoming, comfortable, modern and bathed in light.
Ideally located for discovering Annecy, the Venice of the Alps, as amazing in summer as it is in winter.
In less than 10 min on foot you can reach the shores of the lake and its canals, pedestrian areas and shopping streets, just outside the old town and the château museum...
Located on the 1st floor of a little joint-ownership property in a charming building a stone's throw from the train station, "Hibiscus Apartments" is waiting for you with a fully-equipped furnished apartment containing:
- One bedroom with a queen-size bed (160x200)
- Living room with convertible sofa (real bed); LCD TV screen (240 cable channels); DVD player; Wi-Fi conenction
- Fitted kitchen with an oven/microwave; refrigerator; Senseo coffee machine; dishwasher; complete crockery and cutlery set for 4; essential kitchen utensils; cooking basics (salt, pepper, oil, sugar...)
- Balcony with small dining area
- Shower room/toilet with hydromassage shower; washing machine
- Sheets and towels are provided
- Baby kit: fold-out cot + highchair available on request
- 2 public car parks (Chevêne and Gare) for an additional fee near the building.
Numerous parking spots for an additional fee in front of the building.
All year round.
Overnight: 80 to 98 €
Week: 504 to 599 €.
Tourist tax included.
Or with Lac Annecy ID